8 Steps of Teaching Methodology
Step-1. Oral explanation
Oral explanation of the concept (Subject) with the help of black board, pictures, maps, dramatisation, play-acting etc. (Involvement of the students in the lesson is essential)
Step-2. Visual explanation
Visual explanation of the concept with the help of Digital Classes.
Students must do practicals in the laboratory. (Maths, Science & Languages).
(Preparing Volcano models, Geometrical models etc.)
must be conducted by the students, under the guidance of the teachers.
Step-4. Creative Questions
Students must prepare own answers. The teacher must correct the answers written by the students on the following day.
Step-5. Text book reading
Text book reading by the students under the guidance of the teacher. The teacher should mark the direct answers in the text book and also mark the bits in the text book. So that the students learn to read the text book
Step-6. Giving notes to students
The teacher should give notes and correct the same immediately. Notes must be written on the black-board.
MAINTENANCE OF NOTE BOOKS
1. All the note books should be covered and labelled. Name, Class, Section and Subject (CW/HW) should be written. Lesson number should be written in capital letters with Red Ink. Ex. : LESSON No.1
2. After this leave out two lines and name of the lesson should be written in capital letters with Red ink. Ex : PLANT LIFE
3. After this leave out four lines and Q1. should be written. Ex. Q.1. in Red. The whole question should be written in Red colour.
4. Then leave out two lines and the answer must be written in blue ink. Ex. Ans:
5. At the end of the lesson there should be an indication that the lesson is over. Ex.: ****
6. The teachers (3rd, 4th & 5th) must write the notes on the black board.
7. The writing of the notes should be over with the signature of the subject teacher along with date of correction.
Step-7. To conduct slip tests (Drilling for lower classes)
To conduct slip tests (Drilling for lower classes) after every lesson make sure that the students have understood the lesson by conducting 3 slip tests.
Step-8. To Conduct Seminars
Seminars must be conducted in class rooms on a regular basis after every lesson