- STEP-1 : Fill the Application either manually or Online.
- STEP-2 : Aptitude Test in Subjects such as Maths, English , Hindi and Telugu ( 60 Marks)
- STEP-3 : Personal Interview with the Principal/Director.
To begin with, documentation which you need to submit with your application:
Required Documents to be submitted with the Application:
- A copy of EITHER the child's birth certificate (Original) or Adhar card
- Official copies of the student's academic reports for the past two years
- Five recent passport size photographs
- Medical Record if any serious health problem.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school. (From class 2 onwards)
Once your application is received, the admission process will begin. Your child's age will give the initial indication as to the appropriate class, and the aptitude test will either confirm this or lead to further assessment.
Age : These are the guidelines for dates of birth for children entering Oxford IIT & Medical Foundation School. We believe students should be with children of the same age, tackling tasks with the appropriate intellectual challenge.
Preceding Entry to the class
- Entering LKG - 3½ years by 31st MAY
- Entering UKG - 4½ years by 31st MAY
- Entering Class I - 5½ years by 31st MAY
- Entering Class II - 6½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class III - 7½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class IV - 8½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class V - 9½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class VI - 10½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class VII - 11½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class VIII - 12½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class IX - 13½ years by 31 March
- Entering Class X - 14½ years by 31 March
After receiving the initial documentation with your child's application, we will arrange for an assessment to place your child in the appropriate class.
Aptitude Test: For entry to Class UKG and upwards, children are required to take an aptitude test. This will reflect what we expect a child to be able to do by the end of the preceding school year, though those seeking admission during the final term will be assessed using learning objectives from the current year of study.
We prefer to meet students personally and discuss their interests and academic progress with them. This process is also essential for those who have found the aptitude tests difficult, for we would want to carry out a further assessment in order to place the student in the appropriate class. If possible, we like to meet both parents.
At Oxford IIT & Medical School, we always welcome students and strive to offer them a platform to showcase their abilities.
We do understand that a student may have to leave for various reasons.
In such circumstances Parents or Legal Guardians are requested to inform the School Office in writing of the withdrawal of the student. Requests should be made at least one month in advance.
To complete the procedure, parents will need to submit a completed Withdrawal Form with signatures. All school property must be returned and certified 'in good condition' before examination results, reports, transfer certificates or recommendations to future schools.
In the event of withdrawal without a notice period, the Term Fee shall be forfeited along with the security deposit of the student.
Contact the school office.
Oxford IIT & Medical School
B. Gardens, 1st lane, Guntur.
Office No. 0863-2323184