In today's world nothing can be achieved without fighting for it. Generally, preparation for IIT-JEE and Medicon is considered to be a two year journey but seeing the changing trends, it is turning out to be a 3-4 year process. Nearly 7-9 lac students compete for about 7500 seats in IITs and 35 seats in AIIMS and with IITs restricting the number of attempts at IIT-JEE only to two, the competition has become much more intense than what a child faces in school.
OXFORD offers a unique IIT-Foundation programme aimed at students of the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th classes. This program focuses on strengthening the students’ conceptual clarity of the fundamentals in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Reasoning.
Objectives of the IIT-Foundation Programme
- To make the students understand and master basic concepts in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- To move from theory based to application based approach students to apply the concepts learnt to real-life situations.
- To help children understand better what is taught in regular school classes, and hence do well in board exams but will also help them develop the acumen which will give them a distinctive edge over the rest of their peers.
- To prepare for various talent search exams like NTSE, NLSTSE, Science Olympiad, Cyber Olympiad.
Medical Foundation Programme
- To build Medical foundation while studying classes 8th, 9th & 10th syllabus, through emphasis on biology.